3/29/2014

PERFECT GETAWAY

_______________________________

#Camera360分享#

photo

photo

Untitled

Untitled
dress from PPB studio

photo

#Camera360分享#

Finally I got time for my vacay after working my butt off with all the stores and product I have to run for my brand. It quite a good start for 2014 vacation of mine, I am really looking forward for another one soon actually. Since my New York trip I've been work non-stop even on the new year! I think ( to myself) that I deserved this little trip. Back to my favourite town near the city "Hua Hin" 2 hours driving, beautiful seaside, fantastic food, clean town, nice environment and not include all the tourist stops along the way so you would be never ever get bored! So this time I decided to try out some new place. "Putahracsa" actually I've been heard about it quite a long time and good one too I have no idea why it take so long for me to try this place but here I am. The place impressed me very well, I love the room so private, nice and clean and so comfortable. I lived at the seaside so it only take a while to feel the sea breeze and touch the sand. Even the room is not come with the sea view or any view actually but the private pool and the jacuzzi aside is so make up for it! Really enjoy swimming so much but most of the trip I swam at the public pool with the sea view at front, less crowd as I went there on the week day so the pool is quite a place for peace. But we always find the time for chilling in the jacuzzi even at night the jazz song that play along out from the room speakers make the time incredibly good.
Just first day but my energy has been filled up very well time for the night market for some food and a litttttle bit shopping.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...